You only have two choices when it comes to losing fat…
Either you chase the pill and powder hype, or you do it the real, proven, effective way. The choice is yours, but I’m hoping that you’re reading this article in hope for a healthy solution, not a chemically-tainted one.
There is no real secret to losing fat. There are better solutions that many people are unaware of, but there are no secrets. As a health and fitness consultant, my objective is to help you get informed on the best possible methods of losing bodyfat.
It all boils down to three simple things. You need to eat right, exercise often, and change some habits. The main objective of this article is to lay out the exercise and workout component. Based on extensive research and real-world results, I’ve identified a workout routine that is sure to deliver great results.
The following workout routine incorporates cutting-edge science with the methodology of some of the elite trainers in the country. Give this workout a shot, and you should be able to lose a considerable amount of bodyfat, without losing muscle mass or going on starvation diets.
The principles are simple, yet powerful. Basically, the emphasis of this workout routine is to force your body to burn fat for fuel, and elevate your metabolism for a prolonged period of time. The key principles are pre-workout preparation, short weight training, and variable intensity cardio.
Anxious to get started?. Check out the fat-burning workout routine below:*Pre-workout*This is a very important phase. Preparation during this phase can help you burn bodyfat for fuel and gain the energy needed to sustain a fairly intense workout.
– Make sure you haven’t eaten for 2 hours prior.
– Take natural green tea extract, standardized with 60% polyphenols and EGCG as the marker compound. Green tea is a wonderful energy booster and it has been proven to help the body burn more fat than caffeine along.
– Be well hydrated – Water is your best friend for fat-loss. It helps to increase your metabolic rate, increase your muscle contractile strength, and increase aerobic ouput.
*Workout*First of all, you have to warm-up properly to promote blood-flow. Secondly, a short weight training session before your cardio session depletes glycogen. Glycogen is the substance that is burned before your body taps into fat for fuel. Lastly, the cardio you’ll be performing is of variable intensity. Basically, variable intensity means that you don’t perform the cardio at the the same intensity, but rather you change the intensities to prevent your body from adapting.
– 5 minutes light aerobic exercise.
– 20 minutes medium intensity weight lifting.
— Squats or leg-presses.
— Leg Curls.
— Bench press or chest press.
— Machine rows.
— Lat Pull-downs.
— Hanging Leg Raises.
— Weighted Crunches.
– 30 minutes fat-burning cardio.
— Variable low to medium intensity (Switch speeds or intensities frequently. Don’t do the same intensity for prolonged periods)*Post-Workout*- Drink 20-26 ounces of purified or spring water.
– Wait 1 hour.
– Then, consume 300-400 calorie meal with 50-25-25 caloric ratio (Carbs-Fats-Protein).
– Eat same meal every 3-4 hours. The post-workout guidelines are straight-forward. Water is essential, and eating the right meals is key to keep the metabolic fire burning. Small, frequent meals is one of the best ways to keep the calorie burning at a high level.
Give this workout routine a try, and you’ll see the difference it makes in your overall physique. You will feel fit and look toned. In time, as the fat just melts away, your current wardrobe might feel a lot looser. Just don’t say that I didn’t warn you.
There are may more tips and tricks you can apply for burning maximum bodyfat. The key is to find the right information and apply it in your workout routines. Always remember, the supplement industry may not have your best interest in mind, and when you’re buying a fitness book, don’t judge it by its cover.