Ageing is an irreversible process. We all have to grow old some day or the other. The modern day youths are trying every possible thing to put an end to this process. But the fact is we cannot prevent ourselves from getting older.
Today one can find all types of herbals and natural wrinkle creams in the market. But the question is “Do anti wrinkle creams actually work?.”.
Anti wrinkle creams certainly help to reduce the ageing process by a margin but cannot prevent wrinkles forever. Wrinkles are a part of an ageing process and will occur with time, no matter how expensive cream you are using. These creams remove the dead outer layer of skin and give it a natural glow. The cream produces results max after a period of 30 days. But, once you stop using the product the wrinkles return making the skin uglier than before. This clearly suggests anti wrinkle creams are more or less bogus and work as long as you apply them. This certainly is waste of your hard earned money.
Anti wrinkle creams promises a young looking skin which will probably never happen.
If you are still worried of the ageing process you can try out the following natural methods.
• Avoid contacting the sun as much as possible. The Ultra violet rays of the sun are harmful to our skin and make the human skin dry.
• Drink at least six to eight glasses of water every day. This will keep the skin hydrated.
• Avoid having a sunbathe.
• Moisturize your skin regularly.
• You need to have healthy food which is high in anti-oxidants.
• You need to exercise regularly.
• Use hats and sunglasses when in the sun.
• Have at least 9 hours of sleep per day.
• Limit your alcohol intake.
• Avoid smoking.