Finding the right swimsuit can be a tall order for some of us. Not because we are tall, because we don’t fit the run-of-the-mill swimsuits. But, atlas, with a little patience you can find the perfect suit to flatter your body.
Here are a few tips.
· How about a one-piece or a two-piece?. There are plenty of sexy one-piece suits being worn on the beach. They do not reveal it all, just enough to keep things interesting. The trick is to find one that fits your body type.
· Are you swimming or sunbathing?. If you are into swimming, a one-piece definitely is for you. Find one that doesn’t cut into the shoulders, comfortable with stretchy fabric. Don’t get anything that ties. You don’t want anything to come undone while doing laps!.
· If you are small on top, you may want a little swimsuit from Brazil. Their swimsuits are cut for the smaller bust line. Also look for one with some padding, underwire or demi-bra style. These help to enhance the bust line. Avoid tops with too much fabric or poor fit. Opt for separates where you can choose your top and bottom separately.
· If you are well endowed, you may need some extra support. Underwire tops work well and look great. Also, halter-tops are a good choice by offering support. One piece swimsuits with some structure in the bust work well. Avoid strapless tops and those with tiny tops that offer minimal coverage. And again, make sure you choose your top and bottoms separately.
· Those with short legs can flatter their figures with suits cut high on the thigh. This will make your leg look much longer. One trick is to wear a solid bottom bikini with a printed top. This will draw the eye upward and give you a longer look. Avoid boy shorts and skirted bikinis as they draw the eye downward and make you look shorter.
· Clothes look good on the long body shape but you need to make sure you don’t look like a bean pole! Bright colors and horizontal strips work well with this body type. Boys short are perfect for slimming your hips. Avoid horizontal stripes, high necklines and solid dark colors.